515 Scotland Street
Williamsburg, VA, 23185
Are you interested in starting a business but concerned about
……..how to begin?
……..where to begin?
……..whether your idea makes sense?
Here’s your chance to get some answers.
After this workshop you will know…..
- how a business plan can help you
- your options for a legal structure of the business
- the importance of creating a budget
- the good news and the bad news about getting financing for your business
- how to define your product or service benefits and your target customer
- where to look for help and guidance
Don’t fall into the trap of “Build it and they will come” (because they won’t).
The Presenter: Bruce Landefeld
Bruce has a varied background with experience in project engineering and industrial marketing. For the latter part of his career he owned and managed a commercial printing business which he sold before retiring. He served in the U.S. Navy as a nuclear submarine officer and has a B.S. in mechanical engineering as well as an MBA.